Commercial Heating & Mechanical Services
What we offer
We are an experienced commercial heating & mechanical services company based in Ashford, Kent.
We have, since 1981, serviced and been fully conversant with the following types of commercial property – commercial offices, colleges, schools, residential care homes, single parent homes, industrial units, and large domestic premises.
Building Services Maintenance
We specialise in commercial property maintenance and installation including …
- Commercial Gas heating & hot water systems
- Total mechanical & electrical services
- Energy saving
… to current standards and ACoP.
We are able to provide one-off or short, medium or long term maintenance proposals, services and contracts.
Commercial Building Services Installation & Small Works
We will handle the following:
- Project Management
- Boiler or plant room refurbishment, upgrading and repair
- Refurbishment and upgrading of domestic water services, including tank and calorifier replacement.
- Water & air hygiene regulation compliance, monitoring and testing etc.
- All commercial gas work
- Installation, commissioning and testing of heating and hot water services equipment
- Installation, commissioning and testing of mechanical services equipment
- Mechanical/plumbing and electrical works
- Mechanical ventilation system installation, refurbishment or repair.
We are able to provide surveys, condition reports, reports, recommendations and costings for any major new works, redevelopment and refurbishments that you may be considering undertaking and, in conjunction with our approved specialist sub-contractors, will be able to service any of your requirements, whether this be from a design specification supplied by the client or by our own design & build services.
We are fully conversant (where CDM is required) with the new Construction Design & Management (CDM) Regulations 2015 and have worked on a number of projects in the past as the main contractor, liaising closely with the client and CDM Coordinator.
In addition to our own services we have access to quite a considerable number of specialist sub-contractors who work closely with us and include:
- Asbestos – Survey, testing & removal.
- Water Systems – Risk Assessments, surveys, treatment, cleaning & disinfecting, monitoring, bacterial sampling & testing.
- Air Systems – Risk Assessments, surveys, treatment, cleaning & disinfecting, bacterial sampling & testing.
- HVCA Control e.g. including Trend “system house”, Coster Controls, Satchwell etc.
- Control and control panel manufacturers, installers, commissioners
- Fire systems
- Alarm systems
- Specialists Health & Safety Advisors (to compliment our in-house consultant)
- All our specialist sub-contractors are local, and very experienced in their respective fields.
Added to all of the aforementioned we also have very good relationships with manufacturers and all suppliers for all our day to day requirements
We always have ready access to and are at the forefront of the latest available technologies to enable us to provide a first class design and installation service.
Our present and past client base includes:
Eurostar – Serco (Canterbury City Council) – Mid Kent College – Ashford School – Friars School – Downs View School – Battle Abbey School – Kennington Junior School – Great Portland Estates – Drivers Jonas – WagaMama
As an example we have worked closely with Great Portland Estates since 1981and many of other clients for upwards of 8 years.
Our primary goal is to offer a first class local service and build a trust with our customers where they feel confident they can use our services for years to come.
In recent years we have tried to concentrate our services within the Kent and East Sussex areas and intend to continue this trend, where will be offering the same quality, value and care that we feel we have provided our commercial partners past and present. We are sure that we can provide your organisation with an excellent service incorporating value, care and quality.